Previous and current projects:
- Biovision Grantee (2010-2020). The project to empower community based structures with sustainable innovative solutions for information dissemination on ecological organic agriculture, environmental conservation and traditional healing for improved livelihood in greater Mpigi District.
- UNDP – GEF/SGP: (2014 – 2016). Conservation of Indigenous Medicinal plants
- Ford Foundation Grants (2000-2010). For Traditional Healers’ Capacity building, training and networking activities for PROMETRA-UGANDA.
- Ford Foundation Grant (2008-2011). Enhancing the effectiveness and utilization of traditional medicines, knowledge, and practices for improvement of health and income for poor, marginalized, natural resource dependent communities in Mpigi and Kakamega districts of Uganda and Kenya respectively, implemented by PROMETRA Uganda and ICIPE.
- Concern Worldwide – Mpigi Uganda (2004-2009). Promoting and supporting the role of Traditional Health Practitioners in HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention in the five sub-counties of Mpigi District.
- Irish Aid Grant (2002). Training and capacity building for traditional healers in Primary Health Care.